Our client, an international energy company focused on upstream oil and gas operations, is seeking a Control Room - Transportation Operator to work on a CONTRACT hire assignment within their facilities located in Rio de Janeiro, RJ.
This professional will be part of the transportation/security control room team, responsible for providing a 24/7, 365 days a year of physical and electronic transportation and security coordination and control services to all company operations in Brazil.
This position is ideal for a self-motivated professional with excellent communication skills, customer and solution oriented, rigorous attention to detail, a commitment to teamwork, and high personal standards for customer service. The control room operator for Transport will be report directly to a Facilities Management analyst, undertake staff training as required and receive guidance and instruction from the supervisor when necessary.
This professional is also responsible for providing general administrative support to a department, group of professionals, or individual and help training new members of staff.
- Administer all transportation operational demands from the company's employees, expats and respective family members, and visitors.
- Support in transportation emergencies, interact with Security / Emergency response operator
- Perform Visitor management routines
- Fulfill reporting routines necessary for management follow up.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving safety, service and operational issues.
- 24/7 monitoring the company's vehicles using IVMS (in vehicle monitoring system) and contractor vehicles
- Ensure drivers are performing efficient and safe all their necessary tasks and responsibilities in accordance with the organization´s policies and procedures.
- Distribute demand to pool drivers according to requests (routes, vehicles used, and numbers of drivers required)
- Create, manage and follow up all journeys management plans, checked by the responsible coordinator
- Register transportation incidents in the appropriate format using Synergi and follow up actions
- Ensure transportation policy is adhered on day-to-day operations
- Arrange appropriate response to alarms in the IVMS (in vehicle monitoring system) system and road traffic accidents
- Support 1st line emergency response to onshore crisis situations in Rio de Janeiro state, as required.
- Compile list of visitors, based on transportation request
- After each work shift, send by e-mail an overview of all transportation requests.
- Manage, update and issue every 15 days a Transportation track log for senior management
- Create, maintain and distribute operational/exception reports
- Manage service desk analytics and reporting from the company's enquiry web-based tool
- Strong experience in transportation industry, security coordination and control services
- Knowledge in IVMS (in vehicle monitoring system)
- High School degree
- Advanced English
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Patrimonial security and risk assessment courses
- Experience working in shifts with 12 x 36 hours regime.