Control System Specialist
ONLY for KZ citizens
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest Clients (International Oil & Gas Company) is looking for "Control System Specialist"
Location: Aktau, Kazakhstan
Work schedule: 14/14
Day to day duties may vary according to business needs. The following responsibilities are typical:
- Ensure repair and maintain Control System (CS), SCADA systems and telemetry means.
- Ensure reliable and trouble-free operation of equipment he is responsible for: Process Control System, SCADA, telemetry equipment, high level of emergency shutdown (ESD), fire and gas (F&G) and Firefighting systems, control system of variable-frequency drives in the oilfield.
- Maintain and repair CS, SCADA system and telemetry equipment in a timely and workmanlike manner.
- Ensure maintenance of CS, SCADA system and telemetry equipment, including all preventive maintenance required.
- Inform the Line/Functional Manager of spares, instruments, tools required and ensure their efficient use.
- Familiarize and implement advanced installation, maintenance and repair techniques for CS, SCADA systems and telemetry equipment and participate in upgrade of the facilities currently in operation.
- Prepare daily work progress reports
- Timely and strictly fulfill orders and instructions issued by Company management and Line manager within the area of responsibilities.
- Act in compliance with work discipline and Company labor policy requirements.
- Stop working immediately when any hazards are observed.
- Ensure uninterrupted operation of CS / SCADA / telemetry and take prompt actions to troubleshoot any failures occurred during operation of ICS and SCADA systems.
- Investigate the system failure events and develop measures to improve quality and increase reliability of CS and SCADA systems.
- Assist to other Company departments in preparing input data on process control automation and mechanization for CS and SCADA systems.
- Assist in maintenance of IT Telecom systems depending on production needs.
- Ensure operability of CS and SCADA systems, registration of relevant equipment and reporting on corresponding equipment status.
- Participate in improvement of oil production automation and automatic remote-control technologies
- The responsibilities are not limited to above mentioned and can be extended by line manager (within the area of responsibilities).
- Immediately inform management on any incidents, arrange first-aid treatment to the injured person and send him to medical institution, take appropriate actions to keep workplace and equipment as it was at the moment of incident occurrence.
- Assume responsibility for improper fulfillment or non-fulfillment of duties and/or failure to use the rights assigned to him under this job description.
- Assume responsibility for disclosure of any commercial or business secrets, loss, damage of Company documents - according to RoK legislation.
- Relevant higher engineering education;
- Experience minimum 3 years in servicing CS, SCADA systems and telemetry equipment.
- Knowledge of English is preferable (Intermediate level)
- Good communication skills.