Our client, an International Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a Cost Control Lead to be based in their offices in Luanda, Angola. The position is offered with a Residential Status, long term contract, accommodation and negotiable daily rate.
As Cost Control Lead you'll be responsible for providing Cost Engineering services for Brownfield Modification projects.
- Prepare cost control procedure for project.
- Prepare the cost breakdown structure for all upcoming projects.
- Ensure that the Cost Breakdown structure is in line with the Work Breakdown structure.
- Analyse the estimation of the projects and prepare the budget allocation of the projects based on the Cost Breakdown structure
- Analyse the main EPC contracts and liaise with the Contract Engineers in order to insure a proper cost follow up of each contract.
- Reforecast accurately during the project the Final Cost estimate
- Ensure that all invoices submitted by contractors are correct.
- Ensure that the cost report from contractors are accurate and in line with the physical progress.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally a degree in Engineering or related subjects
- Extensive experience within Cost Engineering within the Oil and Gas industry
- Experience in project control planning and Estimation would be beneficial
- Ideally have worked on Brownfield Modification projects with Offshore workscopes