Our client, an American multinational energy corporation, is seeking someone for a Cost Controller position to work within their facilities located in Anchorage, AK.
- Responsible for providing the information required by the Project Team to adequately control each project and ultimately control and forecast the project program.
- Coordinates project funding and tracks cost.
- In close coordination with extended project team, develops and maintain program schedules and cost reports.
- Enhances project performance metrics tracking, including cost and scheduling benchmarks.
- Reports on overall spend metrics and develop value earned forecasts.
- Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
- Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
- Makes decisions within broad parameters.
- Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.