ONLY FOR KZ CITIZENS
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest Clients (International Oil & Gas Company) is looking for "Cost Controller"
Location: Aktau, Kazakhstan
Work schedule: 5/2
- Receive and check Invoices for compliance with contracts and local tax legislation, progress payment and ensure correct recording to the SAP System; cost allocation between cost centres, GL (general accounts) and activities.
- Establish and implement an overall report for Projects, Operations, Production Support, HR, HSE, Legal and other departments contracts aligned with planning and cost control areas, monthly progress report of value of work done.
- Be pro-active in all matters relating to Cost Control and planning; develop overall project report for the whole ongoing /future contracts.
- Make accruals by the end of the finance period.
- Liaise with tax accountant, legal advisor and ALL Departments to prepare contracts, ensure correct recording of contract data to the SAP System, keep track of all payments and contract close-out.
- Prepare and present VOWD (Value of work done), Cost reporting information and Budget to the management by the end of each financial period.
- Ensure that all contracts, correspondence and other documents are registered, filed and kept in due order.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Team Lead Cost control.
- In case of not performing or improper performing of the Job responsibilities stipulated in the present JD to report immediately, in written form indicating the reasons of such non-performance.
- Cost breakdown structure accuracy
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials
- Dealing with confidential information in a professional way
- Highlight and offer solutions to problems.
- Perform other tasks as instructed additionally by the Team Lead Cost controller.
- Provide support and assistance if required to colleagues from cost control group.
- Show initiative in daily performance of responsibilities.
- During absence of the Cost Controller (vacation, business trip, sick leave or other reasons) the present JD responsibilities are entrusted to the other employee as directed by the Team Lead Cost Controller.
- Higher professional education.
- Relevant experience in an oilfield.
- Fluent English
- Excellent knowledge of SAP