Our client, an Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for x2 Cost Engineers to be based in Berkshire, UK. The role is offered with an immediate start, a long term contract and a negotiable hourly rate
As Cost Engineer you'll be responsible for providing advisory support to the project management team related to all the cost related activities.
- Develop and maintain cost reports, cash flow and contingency analyses for the individual projects.
- Provide Cost Estimates.
- Administer Change Orders and Bid box as required by procedure.
- Estimates costs of positive / negative scope changes and assess impact on total project cost: work with estimators to get assistance if needed.
- Ensure accurate reflection of committed/spent funds, Change Alerts, Project deviation notices, field change orders, and project execution changes in all cost documents relating to the construction phase.
- Prepare and update monthly project updates (MPU).
- Review of Contractor Progress Payment Certificates for Engineering, Procurement and Construction.
- Process Service Entry Sheets through SAP once the invoice is approved.
- PO creation and WBS corrections through SAP.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally have a degree in Engineering, Business or related subject
- Extensive experience within Cost Engineering working on Oil and Gas projects during the EPC Phase
- Past experience working on Saudi Aramco projects would be advantageous
- Mega Capital Project experience would be beneficial