Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking someone for a Cost/Schedule/Controls Engineer Specialist II position to work within their facilities in Spring, TX.
This person will perform or coordinate effort for cost estimate preparation, estimating oversight and quality assurance reviews for the company.
- Assist in setting up the baseline cost control system and documentation for the project
- Prepare forecasts, cost trend reports, and monitor cost and budget forecasts on multiple projects on the same work site
- Report on deviations, underruns and overruns, and can make recommendations for corrective actions
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent professional experience
- 10+ years of experience working on projects