Country Manager Poland
- You take up responsibility for the profit/loss in order to guarantee the realization of strategic objectives.
- You implement the business plan of the entity in order to ensure that the strategic goals are achieved.
- You translate strategic objectives into concrete action plans.
- You give direction and follow-up duration, costs and means of the activities, in line with the general organization policies and in consultation with the (General) Board of Direction in order to realize the organization's objectives. Budget controls of hours and hourly rates are included.
- You follow up operational processes within the own entity in order to strive for compliance with the other lines. Therefore, you organize the production technical requirements and the flow of documents.
- You support the commercial sales team in a professional way.
- You investigate improvement and development options for the products in order to optimize the process output.
- You build a close team of highly qualified employees and stimulate collaboration between team members in order to work as a well-functioning entity.
- You stay well-informed about the evolutions and developments related to all products and/or tools (machines), keep the knowledge up-to-date within the context of the evolutions in order to strengthen the credibility by offering a service that is continuously based on updated knowledge.
- You are an important link in the relationship between the client and inspectors.
- You will live within a range of 50 km around the site to hold close contact with all that happens on site.
- You manage a large-sized team of employees (200-300), of which several management jobs.
- Function(s) that are managed : Managers and co-workers of different departments.
- Function(s) that manage this role : CEO the Group.
- Master's degree with 5 years of experience, and knowledge of welding and fabrication
- Solid technical background within the field of steel constructions
- People Manager
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Knowledge of Polish or willingness to learn Polish is an asset, Dutch is essential
If this is a position that you feel you have the expertise to fulfil, and you are interested in finding our more, contact Liam Nevin of Airswift to discuss further +447794 313 852.