Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work in Belle Chasse, Louisiana.
This position is a support resource for processes that allow supply chain to manage, coordinate, and maintain the integrity of the data input into the ERP system.
- Perform accurate data entry transactions in SAP system within allotted time unless an exception occurs. Time allotted for each transaction is referenced in the workflow process documentation. Transactions include but are not limited to posting good receipts, entering lab test results, generating bill of ladings and certificates of analysis, adjusting inventory, and posting outbound shipments.
- Prepare and report monthly transaction posting exceptions for financial close by work day three of the following month.
- Perform clerical duties including generating reports, editing and updating training guides, and scanning and filing various documents.
- Support 3rd party location end-users by performing new end-user onboarding, SAP error investigation, problem solving, and problem escalation with IT help desk and/or business analyst.
- Work collaboratively with company and 3rd party locations to resolve financial traces and inventory discrepancies.
- Review, research, and resolve freight pay invoices traced by Accounts Payable.
- Maintain strong and professional verbal and written communication to both internal and external customers.
- Liaise with multiple cross-functional teams to provide SAP error resolution.
- Create, maintain, and decommission supply chain SharePoint access and site content.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving, planning and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team, multi-task, prioritize, and troubleshoot system processes.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Admin Assistant experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience utilizing SAP/ERP systems for logistics purposes preferred.
- Previous Oil & Gas industry experience preferred.