Our client, is looking for a Data Management Coordinator, to work on their Anchorage, AK office.
This position serves as a resource on the Project Management team and provides administrative and technical support for large capital projects managed by CPAI' s PMT team. Experience with project management and collaboration systems is preferred.
- Creates and/or improves existing documentation procedures and streamline across various product teams.
- Establishes and maintains consistency of databases and documentation as well as corporate processes used to ensure quality, design requirements, and environmental compliance.
- Manages and maintains as well as analyzes and interprets the consistency for all documentation and support systems to ensure quality.
- Follows established procedures and formats, researches and compiles technical data for use in routine documents or sections of documents such as manuals, procedures and specifications.
- Obtains data and information from review of documentation, drawings, schematics and reports, consultation with technical staff members.
- Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support. Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
- Performs varied and more complex tasks. Makes decisions within broad parameters.
- 5-7 years of experience
- SAP and SharePoint primarily; experience with these systems are preferred but not required.
- Must have a functional understanding of electronic data management.
- Functional understanding of project execution and phase gates is preferred.
- Experience working on Alaska or other arctic projects is preferred.
- Experience with project management systems is preferred.