One of our biggest client (Oil & Gas Production Company) is looking for "Department Manager Production and Engineering"
ONLY FOR KZ AND RF CITIZENS
LM - Head of Exploration, Development & Production/Head of Assets
Work schedule: 5/2, Aktau
Purpose of position:
- Production & Engineering manager provides functional leadership and is responsible that appropriate P&E expertise and support is provided to the Assets and associated development projects.
- Direct reports are the functional disciplines of Engineering, Integrity and Maintenance, Production Optimization and Production Technology.
- Responsible that P&E strategies are developed and implements technical standardization for P&E Upstream in the BO.
- Responsible for planning and budgeting of necessary resources for global and local standards and procedures development and implementation.
- Responsible for HQ BO Petroleum & Engineering staff and ensures that the BO Petroleum & Engineering strategy and functional plan and capability is developed and delivered.
- Is responsible that appropriate Production & Engineering technology for the BO requirements is identified and deployed and that the tools required for delivery are provided as well as Technical Integrity & Maintenance are considered.
- Ensure appropriate adoption for new technology and offer supports for Assets identifying areas for upgrading and optimization.
- Provide Verification, Audits in the scope of identifying non compliances and nonconformities
Key aims of the role are to:
- Be the spokesperson for P&E in the hub
- Contribute to achieving technical and operational excellence related to P&E disciplines
- Propose and seeking for appropriate budget- and resources- availability for Integrity of assets despite cost restricted environment
- Education; Master, Diploma
- Subject of education: Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant professional experience: 5-10 years
- Relevant Experience in Upstream (production operations, major & minor projects, modifications and developments of all types), especially in management related activities.
- Knowledge of Planning, Operations, Maintenance, Asset Integrity, Commissioning and Start Up, HSSE and Logistics
- A strong understanding for the project management principles and how to apply the OR&A tasks and activities throughout the life cycle of the project is a key success factor in a smooth operation and proper handover.
- Experience in managing operated ventures
- Sound finance and economic understanding
- Managing complexity
- Partnering skills with Line SVPs and GMs
- Ability to coach Senior Discipline Managers
- Ability to chair critical decision meetings
- Ability to build lasting/trusting relationships with key contractors and suppliers
- Advanced influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Mentoring & coaching skills, able to develop people
- Demonstrates strong analytical, communication and influencing skills.
- High personal commitment to HSE.
- Additional training in the area of Management & Ethical behavior.
- Computer Literate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Power Point), Internet Explorer.
- Russian & English languages knowledge is required