Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Deployment Analyst / SAP PM Work Management Deployment Coach to work 50% within their facilities in Houston, Texas and 50% traveling.
If you have robust SAP PM experience (Must be a guru with this module and have extensive experience using it), Outstanding communication skills (As a trainer, must be able to explain things very well to all levels of the business and their partners) and is an Excel Guru (advanced excel) don't hesitate to apply.
This role will utilize knowledge of Backbone concepts and the end-to-end Integrated Backbone processes to educate regional leaders and users. This role delivers leader and user community support with desk-side user assistance and post go-live training.
- Articulate and demonstrate the Backbone Work Management end-to-end process, SAP PM tool, and integration points of all other operating and business functions.
- Increase cross-functional knowledge of Backbone processes and systems in each system release and deployment. Transfer the knowledge and learnings to the classroom and the user community.
- Develop engagement and training material as required for regional deployments to include overviews, simulations, demos, and presentations.
- Facilitate Train-the-Trainer sessions in each region working in alignment with the functions. Coach new trainers in becoming effective presenters of the integrated Backbone solution.
- Recognize diverse cultures and seek to influence and engage appropriately and respectfully.
- Participate to identify, initiate, and escalate learner issues in the field and solve non-routine problems as needed within the Backbone program.
- Supporting the global transition to a new consolidation entity structure for the areas in scope
- Carrying out local data cleansing, mapping and validation activities in conjunction with local business resources
- Carrying out local training needs analysis and delivering SME and end user training