Airswift- Developer III. Houston, TX.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Developer to join them on an initial 6 months contract located in Houston, TX, with possibility to extend or transition into DH.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing and supporting application solutions (assisting in production issue resolution)
- Compliance with defined code and documentation standards, including peer review of code and documentation of code changes
- Re-engineering highly complex program components including code generation
- Integrating software packages residing on multiple platforms
- Comprehend / evaluate functional specifications and translate into program specifications
- Take part in decisions regarding the integration of software packages and programs
- Make front-ends to applications that tie into complex back-end structures while working across the stack, guaranteeing the large-scale business impact of the digital products being built
- Write scalable presentation-server code with associated server API tests
- Write documentation specific to developed APIs and component
- Provide high-quality HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code for the project
- Develop and test across multiple iOS platforms
Previous education & experience required:
- Experience in writing code or doing other technical / analytical / configuration tasks.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining the front-end of multiple products, gathering user requirements, code using an agile methodology, and continuously updating the front-end of product.
- Experienced in Unity Engine and ARKit
- Proficient in front-end iOS and web development
- 2 years of Front End Development experience
- Understand agile software development and lean start-up methodologies
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
- Occasional travel to other Lab locations might be required
- Must have UWP, AngularJS, React experience
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, which has a realistic possibility to be a long-term position, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.