Our client, a major Canadian natural gas storage, transmission and distribution company, is seeking someone for the District Performance Measurement Coordinator position to work within their facilities located in London, ON.
- Facilitates/coordinates the preparation and maintenance of the district O&M and capital budgets.
- Analyzes and provides management with data, background and business case information.
- Maintains all budget administrative processes and local systems for reporting and analysis.
- Provides management with regular analysis and reporting.
- Coordinates/develops/maintains all planning and forecasting processes for the district for input into the budget and other business needs.
- These would include service lateral forecasts, construction planning, variance analysis, as well as district support to the crewing process.
- Coordinates/develops/maintains all district performance management data and information.
- Is the key contact for Operations Performance Measurement (Head Office) and Finance and works with those departments on a team basis or on a project basis to assist in the development of key performance indicators for the District/Department balanced scorecards and dashboards.
- This role cascades Performance Measurement information to the district and highlights opportunities for improvement.
- District coordinator for business process and system changes/enhancements from Head Office - eg. SAP, BPC, purchasing, accounting, operations administration etc.
- Workload Planning - Responsible for the creation, maintenance and ongoing support of the District Workload and Crewing Plans. Provides business support for the District and Regional Manager through participation in biweekly/monthly workload meetings between the District and Planning & Dispatch to review/analyze workload and resource gaps and make recommendations for improvement.
- Provides workload cost analysis and ad hoc reporting as required.
- Vendors/Purchasing and Contractor - Creates/Maintains SROs/Purchasing documentation for Vendor use within the District
- University degree in Business with emphasis in finance, accounting and business management required.
- Must have 1 to 3 of general business experience.
- Operations finance and analytical related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP system would be beneficial.