Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Diversity & Inclusion Advisor / Trainer to work in a 5 months contract position ( with the possibility of going direct) in San Ramon, CA.
- Facilitate the entire spectrum of Diversity & Inclusion education materials, on demand.
- Mentors and /or trains other facilitators.
- Leads strategic research into new Diversity & Inclusion trends and industry best practices. including partnering with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
- 3+ years of Project management experience
- 3+ years of training and development experience
- Great communication skills, both oral and written.
- SharePoint intermediate/advanced user
- Bachelors Degree
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous experience with Ariba
- Education or experience in learning and development preferred