Document Control Administrator
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solutions to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Right now, one of our clients has this opportunity.
Our client is seeking a Document Control Administrator in Joffre, AB. This is a full-time, 8-month contract with the potential for extension.
- Provide quality checks on engineered documents using established criteria
- Process and approve documents through established workflows
- Conduct audits of systems for missing information, reconcile conflicting information in various systems, make decisions on issues involving validation of information
- Fill requests for engineered drawings and documents
- Provide customer service to a variety of on-site and external engineering customers
- Act as a full member of the Document Control team by participating in team continuous improvements processes
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Diploma in Records management, Office Administration, Business Administration, General Accounting
- Minimum five years' experience in a similar role
- Document Control experience within an engineering environment
- Intermediate use of MS Office Suite of Products
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to handle change and a varied workload