Our client, one of North America's leading energy infrastructure companies, is seeking someone for the Document Control Analyst position to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB.
The Document Control Analyst will be responsible to perform administrative tasks related to the engineering drawings and documents that the team works on.
- Setting up SharePoint workflows for review
- Checking in and out drawings from the TransCanada drawing system
- Answer cad file requests (internal and external)
- Cross reference drawings between P8 and the working library
- Help organize as-built reviews
- Prepare drawing packages for printing and distribution
- Scanning drawings as necessary
- Other tasks as necessary to facilitate the drawing review process or help with team administrative tasks
- Must be very good written and verbal communication
- Experience with Filenet
- Experience with Sharepoint and Sharepoint workflows
- Some CAD experience or exposure is beneficial though not a requirement