Our client, one of the largest refining companies in the world, is seeking someone for the Document Control Coordinator position to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX.
The Document Control Coordinator will contribute to Document Control Team at Houston Refining that provides document control services ensuring safe, efficient, and profitable operation of plant utilizing document control processes and site Electronic Data Management System (EDMS) database and software (MS Office, LiveLink, SharePoint, Adobe).
- Ability and desire to learn document control utilizing proven MS Office skills as a foundation
- Adherence to site document control procedures
- Process documents during all phases of document life cycle
- Interact with many levels of site personnel comfortably and professionally
- Learn and understand Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) standards and workflows
- Prioritize duties daily to be most effective
- Requires strong MS Office competency/experience, especially with Microsoft Word
- Proven ability indicating a strong team player
- Prior document control experience preferred
- Requires ability and strong desire to learn document control
- Requires proven strong ability to work on individually assigned projects utilizing MS Office skills
- Requires excellent computer skills, including network folders, moving folders, naming files.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to take directions and execute them with support from Supervisor and Manager
- Assist staff with document and/or information research
- Education requirement: Minimum high school graduate or equivalent, Some college preferred.