Our client, a refining company, is seeking someone for a Project Document Control Specialist/Administrative Assistant position to work within their facilities located in Kenai, AK.
The position will support both the Document Control needs and the Administrative Support needs of the Project team, and will report to the Project's Engineering Manager.
- Understanding drawing and document revision control and implementing basic document control procedures for filing and distribution of all types of project information;
- Confidently and accurately communicating questions, instructions and decisions to all team members to obtain the needed information and results;
- Prioritizing work when given multiple tasks, and adjusting to changed priorities when necessary to support the Project team, engineering, and construction;
- Providing an efficient and effective link among Project team members who are based in several locations.
- Coordinating with Refinery staff and the Project team to support field visits by Project team members who are normally not in Kenai;
- Preparing timely and accurate expense reports for up to six Project travelers, and ensuring reports are compliant with Corporate requirements;
- Booking travel for up to six Project travelers (not based in Kenai) using the Corporate travel website;
- Ensuring that travel booked complies with Corporate requirements and meets the needs of travelers;
- Documenting meetings with notes, and establish and following a Project meeting note template;
- Assembling reports in templates provided by Corporate;
- Organizing meeting logistics for on-site meetings, including catering when needed.
- Must have a TWIC Card
- 5-8+ years of experience
- Worked at least 5 years in an Administrative Support or Project Document Control position
- Experience working with Project teams
- Experience working in an Engineering or Construction environment a plus
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Takes pride in accuracy and timeliness of their work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- SharePoint Libraries experience a plus