Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client, a US natural gas company, is seeking someone for the Document Control Specialist position to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX.
This position will administer and perform document control functions for Large Capital Projects and respond to the Project Management Team.
- Support integration of document control strategies between the Contractor and the company to ensure improved work processes
- Provide, support, and provide instruction on work processes and systems for the project as required
- Support Contract and Document Control Compliance initiatives defined by the company to ensure that file systems information is up to date and organized
- Support Document Control Planning for the company Site Office and Core Team requirements for Field Document Control processes and procedures
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of the workflow process for documentation within the company's EDMS
- Maintain close relationships with the PMT ensuring support is available
- Active in observance of safety in work areas
- Identify opportunities within document management to integrate effective workflow processes for the PMT
- Receive, review and distribute project documentation received from the Contractor in a timely manner to the Project Management Team as required.
- Work to maintain accurate records of documentation process flows within the EDMS
- Proactive in researching and acquiring data to support project
- 2-7 years of Document Control experience working with: DCS solutions (Documentum, LiveLink and/or similar industry solutions); Contract procurement documentation; Owner's Scope documentation; Vendor documents
- Key Systems and Processes: Microsoft Excel; EPC EDMS LiveLink (OpenText); Site Project Procedures; Site Project Close-Out Procedure
- Experience with data architecture, systems and databases is preferred.
- College degree will be a plus