Our client, an American natural gas utilities company, is seeking someone for a Document Control Supervisor position to work within their facilities located in Hackberry, LA.
The Document Control Supervisor will be responsible for defining and managing all of the Document Control activity that will be required for the successful integration of project documentation deliverables from the Project into the existing Open Text Document Management System. This individual will also be responsible for managing the Document Control team in completion of this activity and day to day document management needs of the company. This position will report directly to the Director, Ready for Operations and be located in Hackberry Louisiana.
- Supervise the existing Operations Document Control Team, provide effective direction and motivation of the departmental staff
- Properly identify, set and manage goals and objectives for the ODC Team
- Effectively manage all activities required to achieve set goals to conclusion and into initial facility operations
- Through participation in the Ready for Operations (RFO) reporting process, provide regular progress reporting as required by the executive team
- Active engagement with the Project Document Control Team to obtain alignment on the Documents for Operations Handover scope and contents
- Identify and develop standards to address integration of Document Management processes with current Facility Management of Change (MOC) process, Technical Documents Concurrent Engineering, alignment and validation of "master" sets of Drawings that have been kept by Operations and Project independently and will need to be merged
- Ensure the completion of all Open Text development activity related to Document Management and the successful migration of Controlled Legacy documentation into Open Text Content Server
- Review, recommend, and revise Information and Document Management standards to achieve compliance with records information management policies, goals, and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information/Data Management associated with major capital O&G Projects and Operator Business Units or Companies.
- Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC) is required.
- 10-20 years of Information/Data Management experience
- Knowledgeable in governance for Company Document Structure, Hierarchy and Relationships
- Knowledgeable in Regulatory Processes for organization, storage, and retention of regulatory required documents (including OSHA, FERC, DOT, DOE, and Plans, Procedures, Processes etc.)
- Proven hands-on expertise in the implementation of an Enterprise Content Management System for Company including electronic and paper-based documents, records and other content
- Knowledgeable in Open Text (OT) Content Suite 10.5, xECM for Engineering (Controlled Revision Tracking, Advanced State Management, Transmittals, Automatic Document Numbering), OT Enterprise Connect, OT Records Management module, OT Brava!, OT Blazon, OT WebReports, and OT Architecture, SQL Database
- Familiar with Cloud Server Providers (i.e. Microsoft Azure)
- Good personnel management, interpersonal skills, communications & organizational skills are essential.