Our client, one of the largest independent oil and natural gas companies in the world, is seeking a Document Controller to work for a contract within their facilities located in the Lancaster Gas Plant in Colorado.
Support the gathering, storage, retrieval and management of change of facility documents for US Onshore facilities. Actively participate in optimizing the processes and workflows to be used to drive consistency and sustainability.
* Provide Document Control function (gathering, storage, retrieval and management of change) to operations groups
* Assist end users with document clean up effort
* Correctly classify and migrate historic facility documents from existing stores (C, H, L or flash drives; hard copies in books or drawers; SharePoint; LiveLink; Documentum or other sources) to new electronic document management system (OpenText)
* Support development and implementation of standards, repeatable processes and workflows, and specifications for service delivery
* Support a service-oriented culture focusing on document quality and workflow within the US Onshore facility documentation group
* Focus on consistency in how facility documents are gathered, stored, accessed and changed
* Develop KPIs to measure system usage and effectiveness by end-users
* Ability to handle large volumes of routine type work
* Generate document control reports as required
* Provide training to end users as necessary
* Implement best practice technologies and tools to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of service
* Work with internal groups to establish expectations and deliverables both internal to APC and with 3rd party providers