Our client, one of the largest independent oil and natural gas companies, is seeking a great individual for a Document Controller position to work within their facilities located in Midland, TX.
Seeking an individual with strong data management skills to assist with organizing data, mining, and retrieval of information across multiple databases and applications. This position will support integral processes and best practices related to Process Safety and Mechanical Integrity.
- Document control and critical document assurance through Open Text and internal storage systems
- Export data to and from various software applications and data stores
- Perform quality control of documentation and reports
- Collaborate and coordinate MOC process with MOC coordinator (s)
- Support Operations and Engineering with data and documentation needs
- Relevant Oil and Gas experience preferably in data management
- Self-motivated individual with strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and good interpersonal communications
- Focus on providing services to multiple teams and departments while successfully interacting with a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Computer skills should include Microsoft Office Suite and a demonstrated ability to learn new applications.
- SAP application experience preferred; with a working knowledge of equipment record creation and update, hierarchy, and material transfers preferred.
- Document control experience preferred with direct working knowledge of Open Text and / or Live Link preferred.