Our client, an American multinational energy company, is seeking someone for a Document Controller position to work within their facilities located in Wood River, IL.
- Assign document numbers;
- Register new documents and revisions into the Engineering Document Management and ERP systems
- Maintain file management of structured electronic and hard copy libraries
- Handle documentation for multiple projects concurrently and in an organized fashion
- Track engineering project design data submittals to/from Engineering, Operations, and Quality staff and vendors
- Work closely with Project Manager/Team Technical Lead to coordinate receipt of technical information
- Ensure that the documentation is compliant with corporate requirements and all regulatory requirements
- Ensure that the documentation is maintained according to Corporate, Site and Department requirements, as detailed in Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist the Engineering Documentation Management Group with a variety of documentation-related tasks, including data entry, scanning, basic data analysis, system status changes
- High school diploma is a must
- Experience administrating data in a multi-site ERP system and in SolidWorks PDM is a plus
- Must have acumen to recognize any unusual or uncertain data or procedure and validate correct course of action.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Engineering and Operations staff for planning and follow-up of project action items
- Experience with Document Control