Our client, a chemical company, is seeking a Document Control Specialist to work a 12-month assignment within their facilities in Houston, TX.
This person will be responsible for promoting and ensuring compliance to the Document Control processes, procedures and specifications.
- Take direction from skilled document control personnel to enhance skill set within Project Document Control team as well as company's Document Control team
- Process all generated Project official documentation to be stored in the Document Management System
- Process transmittal of information
- Record Project documentation
- Coordinate the asset teams on Interface document flow
- Troubleshoot MS Word and other common IT issues (as needed).