Our client, a major O&G company, is looking for a Drafter to join their team in Midland, TX.
Within this position you will provide drafting support for local field engineering and on a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Draft P&IDs, PFDs, and C&E matrices from past Management of Change project redlines
- Work closely with the Mechanical Integrity group to create as built P&ID, PFD and Cause & Effect drawings on older well pad facilities
- Support local project for any additional CAD drawing support
- Support in creating scope of work documents for each project
- Coordinate with midstream engineering to source legacy files and input into SharePoint
- Create and update local project schedule through Primavera
- Track and QC AFE's for facility projects
Previous experience required:
- 5+ years experience gained in a similar position
- Previous onshore oil & gas experience; ideally working for a exploration and production company
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is not a per diem available for this position.