Our Client, a major Oil&Gas company, is looking for a local Drilling Engineer to work with them at Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Strong HSSE attitude and mentality
- 7 years minimum experience in a subsea and jack-up drilling/completion engineering role
- Given the maturity of the projects, candidates with strong operational background would be preferred over feasibility/concept engineers
Monitor the daily drilling and completion operations. Update the appropriate charts, files and directional well course maps
- Prepares Drilling Programs/ Load out list for each well.
- Liaison with the representatives from the Geology, Reservoir and Production Departments during the planning, execution, and post-well analysis stages for each well.
- Plans, implements, and monitors drilling fluid properties daily and ensures that post-well mud appraisal reports are prepared by the drilling fluid contractor. Check invoices.
- Plans, implements, and monitors cementing design proposals and ensures that post-well cementing appraisal reports are prepared by the cementing companies.
Required: 7 year + of experience