Our client is seeking an E&I Field designer to work in Houston, TX
- Experience with Documenting As Built/As Found documents.
- Preferred familiarity with Natural Gas Compressor Stations that utilize Reciprocating, Turbine or Electric drivers.
- Recognize and document Electrical Equipment such as Switchgear, Motor Control Centers, Distribution Panels and associated Electrical Equipment.
- Must be able to update Wiring Diagrams and Schematics as found in the Field Survey or from Station Tech Red Lines.
- Must be able to update Single Line Diagrams.
- Must be able to verify and update Electrical Equipment drawings.
- Must be able to verify and update Instrument Equipment drawings.
- Recognize and document Instrumentation such as Transmitters, Process Switches, Control Valves, Motor Operated Valves and Advanced Flow Meters.
- Will assist Mechanical Team with questions concerning Instrument, Electrical equipment they include on P&IDS.
*Must be able to travel for extended durations