Airswift is seeking an E-Procurement Specialist on behalf of a large Oil & Gas operator we represent for a long-term contract assignment in Richmond, CA.
This project consists of upgrading the safety automated instrument systems for all refineries in the California area including Salt Lake City. Currently, our client is in phase 2 of the program which this resource will be primarily working with the refineries for all purchasing for the different activities that the program requires. This is an ongoing support role for this project.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
* Provide a variety of eProcurement/Ariba support, monitoring, reporting, training and help desk services to the eProcurement & Invoice Processing TL, Suppliers, stakeholders and user groups in the OASIS Program
* Support Ariba 9r1 engagement with the engineering contractor. Provide eProcurement expertise and support in assisting projects to configure and utilize the 9R1 Ariba Suite of tools.
* Leads coordination of creating new Ariba Service Orders (ASOs) for newly executed contracts or update existing ASOs (increase in funds and change in payment terms) working closely with the Contracts Team.
* Validates ASO breakdown and spend according to contract and determines whether ASOs are replaced or created based on contract status.
* Perform various functions for Vendor Autoload including the creation of new suppliers and updating and maintaining existing supplier's information.
* Analyze, troubleshoot, and assist in resolving Ariba Contract Workbench (ACW) issues on behalf of Contracts Team working closely with eProcurement Help Desk and Support Team.
* Contracts administration in Ariba
On a daily basis will be interacting with Project Controls as this resource will be submitting service orders and with the procurement team.
This resource will be the only person on this team in this role. Day to Day will be doing data entry to service orders and pulling reports from SIMS or Spotfire.
* Full working knowledge of eProcurement systems and tools including Buyer; Contracts, Sourcing and Analysis.
* Understanding of the technical interfaces between the eProcurement Tools and other Finance systems (SAP, Ketera, SDMS, SIMS etc.) is desirable.
* Demonstrates knowledge in SIMS report generation including the configuration of internal reports and creating specialized reports is desirable
* Ability to clearly convey concepts and objectives orally; in presentations and in technical reports; both with all internal company stakeholders as well as externally.
* Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills; strong team player and proactive communicator.
* Demonstrate ability to provide coaching and mentoring to contractor's staff
Must have skills: Ariba experience (knowing the system inside and out), reporting skills, and Excel skills.
Nice to have Skills: SIMS or Spotfire, ability to set up users in Ariba, and ability to train and coach.