Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for an EHS Specialist to work in Bakken, North Dakota.
- The delivery, coordination, scheduling and documentation of EHS training to field and office personnel in the asset.
- This position will facilitate and document skills testing for computer based EHS training courses.
- This position will assist in the revision/maintenance of emergency response plans.
- Great organizational and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the EHS requirements for the various job positions.
- Proficiency in the following programs: Adobe, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Needs to be knowledgeable in: Benzene Awareness, Fire Extinguishers, First Aid / CPR/AED, Hydrogen Sulfide Awareness, Incident Command System, Land Transportation, LOTO