Airswift is urgently seeking Site Engineers/Foremen on behalf of our multinational rail transport client in Sydney.
- Assist Signalling Installation teams with supervision of subcontractors
- Monitor and control of installation work package progress against project schedule
- Manage sequencing of installation contractors and ensure all appropriate permits and approvals are in place
- Monitor and lead EHS requirements from a site perspective
- Support the handover and associated documentation to the T&C team
- At least 5 years or more experience of working in a complex engineering and service environment, ideally incorporating the installation of rail signalling or communications equipment
- Electrical trade qualification and/or relevant technical competence
- Previous experience managing and directing sub-contractors
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
This role is slated as a 6 month contract. Applicants must have full ANZ working rights in order to be considered.