Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking an Electrical Specialist to work within their facilities located in Whiting, IN.
- Supports the Team Electrical Specialist with assigned activities.
- Provides technical expertise and assistance for electrical systems associated with the client's projects.
- Reviews electrical data sheets, drawings, and designs for alignment with their standards and Whiting practices.
- Assist with performance of Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests.
- Provide constructability input to PM's and Construction team.
- Support field commissioning of Power Distribution Centers and other electrical equipment.
- Supports critical craft activities requiring electrical knowledge and expertise.
- Provides daily technical support to electrical technicians and other crafts.
- Reviews engineering projects and improvements to ensure compliance with refinery standards, national electric codes and other applicable industry standards.
- Assures complete documentation for new equipment and modification projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical expertise.
- A minimum of 10 years industrial (refining and/or petrochemical) experience. Whiting Refinery experience preferred.