Airswift is urgently seeking an Electrical Supervisor on behalf of our multinational rail transport client in Sydney. The Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the Infrastructure Project Manager with the coordination of the infrastructure team scope of works within the Consortium.
- Assist infra installation team with site supervision of contractors
- Monitor and control the installation work progress sequence as scheduled in the Consortium Program to achieve project milestones.
- Provide feedback on electrical quality
- Ensure that the different subsystem installation tasks are carried out with minimal interference between teams
- Site logistics - Organization and administration of the site facilities at Temporary Staging Areas, Stations and Depot
- Monitor the implementation of HSE recommendations issued by Site HSE Manager
- Weekend and Night shift supervision as required
- 8- 10 years of experience in electrical supervision on major projects
- Knowledge of computer and Microsoft Office package, and experience in warehouse keeping
- Strong understand of industrial environments
- Experience with urban railway environments would be highly valued
- Electrical contractors licence is required
- Experienced in Civil Works interface issues
Initially this position is slated for a 6 month contract, but there is a potential for extension. Because this is a contract role, candidates MUST HAVE full ANZ working rights.