The Retrofit Electrician will be responsbile for performing commissioning or retrofit troubleshooting and modification work for trains on the Sydney Light Rail project. The successful candidate will manage their time and workload appropriately to ensure the completion of their duties in accordance with specified procedures and regulations, while complying with the companies Quality, Health & Safety procedures.
- Perform fault finding, identification, and rectification on the electrical systems
- Provide a high level of focus to ensure that targets are achieved
- Maintain and repair Power Supply, Doors, HVAC, Traction, CCTV and Train Control systems
- Install system hardware and software upgrades
- To actively participate in the reduction of Deviations from Standard reported each month on Health, Safety or Environmental Grounds, as per client procedures.
- Participate in any cross functional activities as necessary.
- Australian recognised electrical licence and Electrical trade qualification.
- Experience working as an Electrician on warranty, commissioning & retrofit (rolling stock) would be advantageous.
- Strong skills around reading schematics
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault finding skills