Elektro Team Leader
Education: Electrical Engineer, Building Automation or other relvant
Key Skills: Expert in electrical design, confident team leader
Languages: Excellent communication in German and English
Role has full sign off and budget is assigned, interviews can be arranged any time to suit within the next 3 weeks.
We are a global office of planners, engineers, consultants and specialists. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, working in over 90 disciplines for the last 70 years. We offer a wide range of multidisciplinary planning and construction services. We are the creative force behind many of the world's most innovative and sustainable projects in the built environment.
* Responsible for general planning and commercial project management with a focus on electrical engineering, leading project teams
* Leading a team of 5 electrical planners in Frankfurt
* Creation of innovative concepts, preliminary and detailed planning in the field of electrical engineering
* Close cooperation with the fields of energy design, facade planning, structural design, building physics, fire protection and project management
* Coordination of users, planners and executing companies
* Cost and schedule hedging and follow-up of contractual agreements
* Degree in electrical engineering, building automation or related programs
* At least 8 years of professional experience in the planning of electrical engineering in building construction
* Several years of practical experience in project and team management
* Professional dealing with customers and builders
* Sound knowledge of HOAI, BGB, VOB and contracting
* Willingness to occasionally travel at home and abroad
The next step Airswift is working to make this key appointment, so in the first instance please contact Liam Nevin to discuss the opportunity in full detail. We are aware that you may not tick every box or have all the skills but if you believe you possess the experience and abilities to fulfil this role please get in touch.
+44 7794 313 852