- Provide environmental support to build and sustain the organisation's capability to address key environment risks and manage assurance activities.
- Support identification and delivery of relevant environmental regulatory requirements in order to maintain compliance.
- Support implementation of key initiatives to improve environmental performance.
- Ensure activities are conducted in accordance with the HSEQ Aspiration and Strategic Imperatives.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Support, coach and mentor personnel on environment
- Engage leaders, workforce and contractors on environment performance and compliance and promote Environment initiatives
WORK PROCESSES & SYSTEMS
- Support the development and implementation of the environment aspects of the company's HSEQ strategy
- Apply environment content and develop improvement opportunities
- Participate in governance and assurance activities to demonstrate regulatory requirements are being met
- Support business through provision of SME advice and engagement with relevant government departments and regulators to support business outcomes and regulatory compliance
- Liaise with regulators and other external stakeholders where required
STUDIES, ANALYSIS, PERFORMANCE AND IMPROVEMENT
- Develop and implement study plans in consultation with the Corporate Science team
- Coordinate ALARP assessments for environment impacts/risks and drive continuous improvement
- Promote and support environmental improvement initiatives
- Coordinate environment engineering input and provide advice regarding design matters
ENVIRONMENT APPROVALS AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- Monitor and ensure regulatory compliance
- Develop and implement regulatory approval strategies
- Manage the interface between the line and the Central EP team
- Coordinate and deliver primary approval documentation
Skills & Experience
- Technical Competency requirements as outlined in the HSEQ Competency Framework
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in environmental science, engineering or similar
- Demonstrated leadership behaviours in line with 'Leadership Expectations for Informal Leaders' - Leadership and Management Development Framework
- Relevant experience in oil and gas, mining, minerals processing or heavy industry
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled
- A Competitive Salary
- Exceptional Team
- Global career opportunities
Where to from here:
Please apply directly through this advert, we will commence the Shortlisting Procedure Immediately. For a confidential discussion on this role please call Chris Mitchell our Associate Recruitment Consultant on (08) 6318 1180. All Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.