Hiring for an Estimator position with an Oil & Gas client in Houston, TX
- Ownership of project cost estimates
- Ownership for development of cost estimate documentation and data control/approval
- Act as liaison and provide presentations to senior management on estimates and costing
- Ownership of cost validation during Concept/FEED/Detailed Engineering/EPCIC
- Support the Engineering Team in performing Conceptual and Feasibility studies with preliminary designs of Layout, Equipment, Piping and Modularization
- Develop project construction costs by collecting and studying information; controlling construction cost
- Responsible for developing various types of estimates utilizing traditional estimating methods
- Provide expertise on Estimating methods, procedures, and systems, as well as the development of historical information.
- Support project and business management efforts in areas specific to cost.
- Inspection and understand complex drawings.
- Develop tools and training others in the use of estimating tools.
- 15+ years of experience
- Prior LNG experience
- Knowledge/experience with large capital projects
Pay is negotiable and DOE. Qualified candidates are encourage to apply!