Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking an Excel Assistant to work in a 12 months contract position within their facilities in Anchorage, Alaska.
This professional will work within the HR department
- Strong skill in MS Office - and expert at Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP will be tested)
- Demonstrable experience in managing and maintaining accurate data with a strong focus on detail and data integrity.
- Experience using SAP or other large scale HR Operating systems preferred. Complex database experience will be considered.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks through effective time management & prioritization.
- Experience working in tight deadlines in an environment where priorities & delivery matter.
- Proven ability to deal with confidential information.
- Strong focus on operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate technical information to non-technical individuals.
- HR Systems data management: maintain & update HR systems to ensure quality and accurate records, reporting and data compliance - including line manager, Bonus designation, cost center, etc.
- Support implementation of new HR Information System that will go live in 2019. SPA for communication, training, and implementation in Region.
- Provide process improvement and streamlining ideas in order to improve data reporting and HR processes.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate Organization Management (OM) protocols are followed in all HR processes (including financial cost center data).
- Troubleshoot and resolve OM related issues and problems raised by data stakeholders in including line manager, HR Advisors, recruiters, and interface owners.
- Interface with International Mobility for coordination of expatriates and any required immigration activity for the Alaska Region.
- Lead delivery of employee information elements of the Random Drug Testing policy.
- Assist the Payroll Coordinator with timely collection, entry, calculation, and reconciliation of payroll data.
- Support implementation of Performance Management for Technicians.
- Support reorganization activity and severance/selection projects as necessary.
- Manage all monthly dashboards and reports & keep records on a shared drive for use by HR clients.