Our client, a major company within the Oil & Gas industry, is seeking a Facilities Engineer for a 10-months contract in Calgary, Alberta.
The main function of the Facilities Engineer Information Management (FEIM) Analyst is to maintain the integrity of Facilities information to the business unit projects with a focus on process safety information (PSI).
- Coordinate concurrent engineering, Process Safety Information (PSI) maintenance, red-line management, and changes to current standards
- Oversee and prioritize information/data deliverables internally between Engineering Business Partners and externally with engineering contractors/partners
- Support FE Function in determining Facilities Information requirements & managing key deliverables
- Prioritize, multi-task, handle or escalate urgent FEIM requests consistently to support project cost & schedule.
- Review document and or data package(s) to confirm that all facilities information affected by the project has been updated on the current revision of the master document
- Establishes, implements, and stewards Department IM policies, procedures, systems, and controls
- Support implementation and ongoing support of IT Systems supporting FE function (DMS, Asset register, CMMS).
- Perform other Facilities Engineering Information Managements duties as required relating to facilities and IT
- Information Management.
- 10+ years of experience working in projects (Brownfield & Greenfield), owner operator environment in Information Management
- Knowledge of design, construction and operation of upstream oil & gas surface facilities, including gas pipelines, equipment, pumps, compressors, electrical, etc.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations, failure analysis, and well behavior as relates to facilities.
- Knowledge of Information management best practices and standards.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, CAD, Asset Registers, CMMS, Document Management Systems, SharePoint
- Experience with CAD design desirable.
- Bachelor's or Master's in a related engineering or technical field.
Nice to have
- Experience supporting system migrations