Our client is seeking a Scada Administrator in Dickinson, ND
This Facilities Specialist - SCADA position is located in the Dickinson, ND area (Killdeer and New Town) and is responsible for the maintenance and operation of the Bakken Asset SCADA system (Remote HMI, Communications, and Facility Controls). The Facilities Specialist works closely with local operations & I&E technicians, as well as, the NAPO SCADA Coordinator, IT Services and Reliability & Engineering. The position reports to the Bakken Construction organization.
- Support the construction team in the Bakken to meet the plan of development and assist the production team in optimizing production in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- HMI software (Wonderware ArchestrA) development, including reporting, trending, alarm configuration, etc.
- Configuration of OPC servers, like Autosol and TopServer, for the gathering of data from field facility controls.
- Commissioning of remote HMI and facility control logic as new production facilities are constructed.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the Remote HMI system (Wonderware ArchestrA), both software and hardware. Work with IT Services to resolve any issues.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the communications system. Work with IT Services and Reliability & Engineering to resolve any issues.
- Support peripheral software, like TOW, LOWIS, COGZ, etc.
- Provide technical support to operations to troubleshoot and resolve issues as needed
- Provide leadership and mentoring to I&E and SCADA technicians on proper controls programming and communications configurations.
- Some travel to field offices and well sites will be required.
- Sets clear HES&S performance expectations. Ensure all MOC HES&S policies and procedures are understood and maintained within construction activities.
- Ensure all jobs are performed in accordance with MOC engineering design specifications.
- Experience with programming PLCs and Flow Computers is required. Experience with Allen Bradley Control Logix, Emerson/Fisher 800 series & FloBoss 107, and ABB Totalflow is preferred.
- Experience with programming HMI systems is required. Experience with Wonderware InTouch / ArchestrA is preferred.
- Experience with installation, troubleshooting, and commissioning for a wide range of instruments
- Experience with control systems industry standards
- 10-15 years experience with similar job responsibilities
- Oil & Gas Industry experience is preferred
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills - Achieving a satisfactory level of technical and professional skills in several areas of expertise and keeping abreast of current developments and trends in same.
Drive for Results - Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
Trust and Integrity - Interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's and the organization's intentions, follows through on commitments, straightforward in actions and behaviors.
Teamwork - Using appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team; facilitating the completion of goals