Our clien, a major Midstream company is seeking a Field Contract Administrator to work within their faciliites in Washington, PA on a 6-month assignment.
- Provide oversight and administration of contracts, including monitoring and reporting of contract status, maintenance of contracts and facilitation of contractor meetings.
- Perform analysis of contract changes and provide commercial recommendations.
- Maintain contract-related authorization and correspondence to support execution and claim mitigation.
- Ensure contract is following legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations
- Monitor compliance to contract requirements, ensuring all conditions are satisfied;
- Perform contract close-out activities; Prepare contract change notices, monitor contract performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables
- Obtain estimates and ensure contract change execution in accordance with company policy and change order requests are reviewed and back up documentation is provided and justified.
- Administrative duties (updating records, filing, logging/tracking correspondence, validating invoices to contract terms, reviewing change requests, preparing, issuing and filing change orders, etc.)
- Apply commercial understanding of pipeline and energy infrastructure business as well as legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations, as appropriate, during oversight of assigned contracts.
- Ensure contractor work, reporting, scheduling, progress payments and close out are performed in accordance with the contract
- 5+ years of experience in Contract Administration
- 5+ years of Oil & Gas experience
- Experience with invoice attestation
- Some knowledge of Contracts within the Midstream segment