Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client, a major energy company, is seeking someone for the Field Maintenance Planner Scheduler position to work within their facilities located in Williston, ND.
The Maintenance Scheduler/Planner will provide support to the Bakken Midstream operations team to maximize uptime and reduce business losses that are associated with facilities and equipment. This position is accountable for coordinating the diagnostics and completion of maintenance activities safely, efficiently, & without environmental impact.
- Serves as the liaison between the on-site Operations and Maintenance groups, coordinating day-to-day Maintenance activities and driving all safe work permitting functions.
- Manage, compile, assign, and monitor all work orders within the SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) program; providing consistency and integrity to the work order system.
- Ensure a two-way open communication line exists between Maintenance and the groups we support as it relates to planning activities; providing an overall focus on operational requirements, maintaining production, staying safe, and reducing costs.
- Compile daily reports of Maintenance related work and their associated schedules to the appropriate personnel for their review and use.
- Facilitate daily planning meetings with lead Operations, Maintenance, Automation, Midstream, Pipeline, Civil, Facilities Construction, and Intervention disciplines to facilitate the coordination and, where possible, coordinating of activities to reduce cost and downtime (24-hour meeting).
- Be involved with the Management of Change (MOC) process.
- Has indirect responsibility to understand and ensure that Regulatory Safety processes and procedures are complied with.
- Insure all preventive maintenance is completed within the assigned maintenance windows.
- Create and publish a 2-week maintenance baseline schedule.
- Manage and compile all necessary data for entry of Operations work orders into SAP; providing consistency and integrity to the work order system
- Assist Operations with notification entries; reviewing and editing entries as required.
- Ensure a two-way open communication line exists between Operations and Maintenance groups as it relates to planning activities; providing an overall focus on operational requirements and maintaining production.
- Communicate current production status, bottlenecks and upcoming planned production changes to organization and leaders for field of responsibility.
- Maintain contract expectations with vendors and procurement
- Communicate with other stakeholders to optimize day-to-day operational activities; minimize production downtime
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of pipeline/midstream industry experience including supervision.
- Overall understanding of midstream pipeline and facilities and operations.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Extensive experience with SAP and SAP PM.
- SAP LAM experience is a plus.