Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is looking for a Field Planner, to work in a 5 months contract position in Alvin, TX.
- Verifies and executes field planning per package specifications and completes the field planning checklist.
- Execute field tagging turnaround items.
- Annotation of package drawings.
- Complete package data sheets as applicable to assigned packages; data sheets include but are not limited to: tag equipment data sheets, activity plan datasheets, labor and material resource datasheets, scaffold and insulation plan datasheets, weld plan datasheets, blinding plan datasheets.
- Develop field isometric drawings per package specifications.
- Assemble field planning documents per package specification for quality review.
- Complete and sign off on package field planning requirements checklists.
- Participate in package field Walkdowns.
- Transition into a turnaround execution role in either field coordination or planning systems.
- Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Thorough understanding of drawing types including pipe and instrument drawings, process flow diagrams, equipment specification and construction drawings, piping, and isometrics.
- Strong background in one or more of the following:
- pipe fabrication and erection practices
- fixed equipment
- disassembly, inspection, and re-assembly practices,
- machinery overhaul, practices electrical preventive maintenance, and repair practices instrument, preventive maintenance and repair practices, first-line craft supervisory experience during turnaround execution.
- Previous turnaround planning experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Knowledge and experience with Excel, Word Processing and PowerPoint. Knowledge and experience with Primavera and P3 3.0
- Knowledge of data entry.
- High School diploma
- 10+ years of experience related to the above-listed qualifications.