Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Field Project Lead to work either in Watford City or Dickinson, North Dakota.
Provides onsite oversight and coordination of the work activities, including but not limited to: facility construction, pipeline construction, location & road construction, compressor installation, down hole well completions, recompletions, remedial, high pressure well recompletions, well workover operations, maintenance, I&E, commissioning, repair & upgrade of existing facilities and pipeline repair in an assigned geographical area.
- Ensures work is performed in compliance with Company's safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates with Projects, Engineering, Operations, Planning and Scheduling, and vendors to achieve established objectives and minimizes interruptions to operations.
- Tracks daily progress on jobs and daily costs, reviews and approves field tickets invoices and verifies billing information, expenditures and cost-control on assigned projects.
- Completes all required documentation and reporting activities.
- Oversees the materials receiving, acceptance and installation at the site.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Typically 10+ years of experience.
- Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
- Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
- Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.