Field Technician- Washington County, Pennsylavania
An oilfield technology and services company is in search of a Field Technician to support their assets in Pennsylvania.
Field Technician Role Description:
The Field Technician will provide technical and operations support for the client's product lines while establishing and maintaining trustworthy customer relations. This role will require a highly disciplined, self-motivated, team builder eager to grow with a boldly innovative, data-driven oilfield solutions company.
Under the supervision of the Lead Field engineer, they will provide technical field services and customer support for monitoring site locations such as frac pads, producing wells, water transfer infrastructure, tank batteries, etc. They will furnish insight and prospective into our clients' needs and will be constantly looking for additional ways to provide value to clients.
Job Duties will include:
* Rig up/down, test, and commission new monitoring units on job sites
* Provide field support for operations
* Perform routine on-site calibration and preventative maintenance
* Follow, upkeep, and assist in the develop Standard Operating Procedures for technician-related work
* Diagnose and remediate issues with data point collection, validity, accuracy, and communication to clients.
* Repair or rebuild data collection equipment
* Complete safety checks and Job Safety Analysis forms (JSAs).
* Deliver daily reports to management
* Perform other duties as assigned
DATA-DRIVEN OILFIELD SOLUTIONS
* Establish key working relationships with customer contacts including operators and engineers to proactively manage long term and short-term issues.
Minimum 1-year experience in oilfield or field service role
Valid Driver's License
Reside in or near the Midland/Odessa/Pecos area
Basic computer skills - Microsoft word, Excel, gmail, chrome
Experience working with pumps, motors, pipe fittings and general pressure/flow fluid dynamics common in oilfield
Able to work outdoors in extreme low and high temperatures seen in the region
Able to occasionally lift up to 60 lbs
Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Bachelor's of Science degree in engineering, chemistry, or related field from an accredited university
Experience as frac fluid tech or frac e-tech role
Experience treating produced water for recycle
Experience as a lease operator
Experience with XSPOC and other oilfield SCADA systems
-Schedule is subject to change but based on a 12hr/day, 2 week on - 1 week off rotation.
Candidates local to Eighty Four, Washington or surrounding Pennsylvania areas will be given first consideration