Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a English and Dutch speaking Financial Compliance Analyst to be based in their offices in Rijswijk, Netherlands. The position is offered with a Permanent contract, competitive salary and benefits package.
As a Financial Compliance Analyst you'll support the Team Leader Financial Reporting & Tax (FR&T), being a team within the Accounting & Finance department. You'll be responsible for; preparation and advice on reports and other FR&T activities
- Prepares financial compliance documents, like financial reports, tax documents or other documents in relation to the financial reporting and tax framework.
- Advises and supports the Team Lead and other FR&T staff on other financial reporting and tax topics, regarding calculations but also the design of procedures in this area.
- Maintains, develops/improves and documents the internal control framework from a financial reporting - and financial compliance risk perspective
- Conducts compliance and governance processes
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally have a degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics or any other relevant subject
- Relevant experience in the reporting, tax and/or internal control area preferably in the Oil & Gas industry
- Ideally have worked for one the Big Four accounting companies
- Knowledge and experience of reporting and tax standards (eg. IFRS)
- Knowledge and experience of internal control frameworks (eg. COSO and ISO)
- Fluent in Dutch and English