Our client, an Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a General Services Manager to be based in Basra, Iraq. The position is offered with a long-term contract, 28 days on / 28 days off rotation and negotiable daily rate.
As General Services Manager you'll be responsible for Overall management of the Project General Services Department.
- Overall management of the General Services Section. Create policies and review procedures to enable better delivery of our services.
- Overall co-ordination of the Project fuel requirements and monitoring of the daily supply to all sites
- Responsibility, mentoring and oversight on Project Subcontractor Visas
- Management of the Business Support Translation Team
- Ownership of the Project Travel Policy, travel policy implementation, international insurance control & coordination.
- Facilitator for Risk Management for the Facilities Management Department
- Coordination and administration of Facilities Management crane/truck requirements
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally a degree or diploma in Facilities Management or related subject
- Extensive experience in general services or management ideally gained within the Oil and Gas industry
- Ideally have experience working on Onshore Oil and Gas projects in the Middle East