Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is seeking a Global Mobility Advisor to work in a 6 months contract position within their facilities in Houston, TX.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States;
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or Business, Technical, or Science Related Field;
- 3+ Years of Human Resources experience preferred;
- Proficient in SAP;
- Knowledge and familiarity with Immigration;
- Understands and interprets HR policies, procedures, and systems, including international businesses and expatriate policy and provisions; General knowledge in real estate management, contracts, appraising, and tax compliance.
- Provide services for the US, UK/Ireland, and Canada with a majority of all areas relating to payroll, benefits, relocation and employee data throughout the assignment life cycle;
- Proficiency in international HR principles, international assignment policies, and expatriate services;
- Manage six active types of policies and provide resource services for policy interpretation for expatriate employees, HRBPs (Human Resource Business Partners) and Business Units Managers within assigned countries;
- Create task management to notify payroll for payroll processing, including updates;
- Manage exception requests by reviewing, analyzing and making recommendations to management;
- Ongoing evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of streamlined processes leveraging technology to achieve global standardization across domains and locations;
- Provide cost analyses for expatriate staffing and workforce planning to business unit HR and management;
- Manage process workflows between vendors, the company and the employees;