Our client, a major Upstream Company within the Oil & Gas Industry, is seeking an HR Administrative Assistant to work in a 6 months contract position in Brea, California.
- Responsible for the administration of workforce management activities, including labor hours, schedules, hiring documentation and reporting.
- Reviews and verifies the policies of the hiring process for new hires and re-hires including job offer letter, I-9, Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC), application completion, background checks, etc.
- Manages to recruiting efforts by region as assigned such as creating/updating job postings
- Addresses customer service inquiries via e-mails
- Tracks and communicates hire eligibility to Station Managers, Business Consultants, and Area Trainers
- Uses labor hours tool to review and communicate authorized station labor hours
- Monitors and reports labor hours usage including regular, overtime and training hours
- Generate, update and distribute station labor schedules and activity management sheets using scheduling tool (Microsoft Excel template)
- Provides workforce management support for Operations, Legal and Human Resources (as needed)
- Operate telephone, computer, copier, fax, and other office equipment
- Will travel occasionally
- Previous administrative & customer service experience
- Well organized, detail-oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Intermediate level competency in MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint PowerBI and Power Query and Outlook
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Previous retail operations & high volume recruiting an experience