Hiring for a HR Generalist/Analyst to join an Oil & Gas company!
- Provide timely reporting and analysis, which enables the HRBP to advise and engage with the business in an effective way.
- Ensure workflow and processes are completed when changes or events occur in the employee life cycle.
- Communicate with Payroll, Benefits, and HRIS teams to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Apply a creative, critical thinking approach to complete non-standard requests.
- Provide first-tier support to employees and company leaders policies and approach.
- Develop and deliver letters to paper changes, create toolkits, and checklists to make policies and programs easier-to-access and enable the HRBPs to increase the time they have to directly engage with the business.
- Lead/Co-Lead execution of HR cyclical activities or client requests.
- Review changes to legislation and lead updates to processes and policies.
- Provide feedback, suggestions and work on solutions to support continuous improvement within our HR services.
- Recruitment - sourcing, selection and hiring activities.
- Workforce Mobility - gathering and processing documents for work authorizations
- Create and drive the implementation of US employee relations strategies, policies, and procedures
- Support department wide strategic initiatives. Responsible for meeting timelines and costs associated with project.
- Supports the development of the HR strategy and play a key role in operation and delivery
- Ensure activities are in compliance with all State and Federal employment laws and regulations
- Recommend, develop and implement metrics and reporting to measure HR program effectiveness
- Maintains communication with departments on all human resources related issues. Reports recommendations and alternatives regarding human resources strategy to higher level managers.
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of human resources related experience. Broad range of Human Resources Experience in multiple areas of Human Resources is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and perform various processes with great attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field